This is the Cunard Queen Mary 2 cruise 2013-2014-2015 itinerary review. We also have here information regarding the rms Queen Mary 2 cruise schedule. It is the Cunard QM2 ship’s complete sailing calendar with the QM2 cruise prices on all departures to compare. Cunard QM2 is among the biggest liners you’ll find listed in the Southampton cruise ship schedule for 2013-2014. Compare departure dates and all the “affordable-luxury” to “inexpensive” Cunard QM2 cruise rates – to plan better your most British luxury vacations with the Cunard Line.
The Queen Mary ship cruise 2013-2014 itinerary program again offers a Cunard World Voyage from Southampton, the classic Cunard Transatlantic crossings, the special QM2 deals to Norway and the longer combined (“Back-to-Back”) itineraries to Canada New England and Caribbean. At the following links you will find information on:
- QM2 Transatlantic schedule (selection by port and destination)
- QM2 World Cruise 2013-2014-2015 itinerary/prices (a round-trip Around The World tour from Southampton, England)
- Cunard Queen Mary 2 ship location now (current position)
- and all about this most special ship at the Cunard Line’s website.
Cunard Queen Mary 2 itinerary 2013-2014-2015 QM2 cruises and Transatlantic Crossings
In the beginning of each year, the Cunard QM2 ship offers an over 100 days Around the World Voyage departing from Southampton England, UK. Remember, that Booking a smaller itinerary segment from the QM2 World Tour is the cheaper option. For detailed information, follow the “QM2 World Cruise” link above.
- Sometimes referred to as “repositioning (relocation) cruises”, the Queen Mary 2 ship offers during the whole year its regular classic one-way 7-night Cunard Transatlantic crossings between the ports of Southampton (London) and Brooklyn (NYC, New York). When the port of Hamburg in Germany is added, the one-way itineraries become of 9-nights, with departures from Hamburg with Southampton to New York, and the reverse from NYC. As part of these sailings, 2-night short cruises from Southampton to Hamburg and the reverse are also operated, with no additional call ports. You may also book a 18-night round-trip cruise from Hamburg to NYC as an option by the QM2 Transatlantic itinerary, plus the 14-night round-trip itinerary from Southampton to NYC.
- Queen Mary Mini cruises in 2013 and 2014 are with duration of 4 and 5 nights, operated as round-trip short cruise breaks to Europe from Southampton, including as ports of call in France (Le Havre, to Paris), Rotterdam in The Netherlands and in Belgium – Bruges (from Zeebrugge). Rarely, these short trips may also include visiting the UK’s Channel Islands.
- Queen Mary 2 cruises to Norway Fjords are operated as a 16-night round-trip itinerary from Southampton to Hamburg and the Norwegian ports Bergen, Andalsnes, Trondheim, Honningsvag, Tromso, Alesund and Stavanger, then calling again on Hamburg and returning to Southampton. In this group are also operated 10-night round-trip itineraries to Norway from Hamburg, and the longest are the 28-night combined itineraries from NYC with Norway to Southampton.
- Queen Mary cruises to Mediterranean from Southampton with round-trip departures are available with 10-night sailings visiting Vigo, Lisbon, Valencia, Barcelona.
- The Queen Mary cruise to Canary Islands from UK and New York is another Cunard special, with 11 and 12-night Southampton round-trip with Madeira (Funchal), the Canaries (visiting St Cruz De La Palma, Tenerife, Gran Canaria), and Lisbon. These sailings if combined with the Transatlantic from New York may last up to a month.
- Queen Mary 2 cruises to Caribbean in 2013 are usually operated in December as special Caribbean Christmas cruise Holidays deals. The QM2 Caribbean itineraries are 19-night sailings from Southampton to New York and the Caribbean visiting St Thomas, Dominica, St Lucia, Barbados, St Kitts, and then returning to NYC. This itinerary is also available as 19-night Christmas cruise from NYC to Caribbean and Southampton (disembarkation), a 12-night round-trip NYC to Caribbean or 26-night round-trip from Southampton to Caribbean with NYC.
- round-trip Around Britain (“British Isles”) cruise from Southampton with Hamburg, Scotland (Greenock), Ireland (Dublin), Liverpool, Invergordon, Stavanger (Norway), Hamburg, 29-night as a round-trip from NYC and 11-night as a Hamburg round-trip.
- 8-night Transatlantic crossing UK to NYC.
- the QM2 Caribbean cruise 2013 (December) will visit St Thomas, Antigua, St Kitts, St Maarten, BVI (Tortola).
Queen Mary 2 cruises to Canada from UK and New York are offered in early Fall as short round-trips from NYC to New England with calling on Halifax and Boston (on 5-night trips), 7-night trips with Boston, Bar Harbor and Halifax, and 11-night round-trip NYC to Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor, Halifax, Saint John, Quebec City. If combined with the Transatlantic crossings, they are operated as 19-night Southampton-NYC-Canada-Boston-NYC, or 25-night round-trip UK to NYC and Canada. A round-trip from Hamburg to Canada is also available for booking with a duration of 31 nights.
Cunard QM2 Queen Mary 2 cruise prices information
- Our Cunard Queen Mary 2 schedule 2013-2014 shows cruise dates with tickets prices Per Person (on the cheapest available QM2 category cabins).
- Our QM2 cruise prices were last updated in October.
- These are usually the “Inside Britannia” cabins, but if sold out there are “Britannia Oceanview”-”Britannia Club Balcony”-”Princess Grill Suite”-”Queens Grill Suite” staterooms available for booking.
- All QM2 prices are based on double occupancy, with fares in US dollars.
- All prices in this survey are indicative and most probably will change with sailing (departure) dates approaching, any available QM2 discounts/promotions, different travel agencies rates, last minute deals (Cunard), etc. Nevertheless, our QM2 cruise tickets prices comparison will show you the seasonal change in the ship’s rates, along with the range of savings attainable by booking early your Cunard deals.
- Government fees and taxes are always additional, and here we’ve marked them with “+$” at the end of each itinerary.
- Each of the Queen Mary 2 itineraries has its sail code (in brackets) also used as an itinerary code. These are links to the official websites of the port authorities of New York and New Jersey and of the ABP Southampton port operator.
Queen Mary 2 cruise 2013 Cunard QM2 itinerary and sailing schedule with prices per person
- (November 4) 2-day short Southampton-Hamburg (M326C) $470 (+$34).
- (November 4) 8-day roundtrip Southampton to Hamburg-Oslo-Hamburg (M326D) $1,450.
- (November 10) 2-day short Hamburg to Southampton (M328A) $470 (+$44).
- (November 10) 9-day Hamburg-Southampton-NYC (M328) $960 (+$79).
- (November 12) 7-day Southampton to New York (M328B) $1,150 (+$57).
- (November 12) 14-day Southampton-NYC-Southampton (M328C) $2,400 (+$58).
- (November 19) 7-day New York to Southampton (M329) $1,050 (+$45).
- (November 26) 4-day short break from London to Paris round-trip from Southampton to Bruges and Le Havre (M330) $940 (+$63).
- (November 30) 11-day UK to Canary Islands from Southampton round-trip to Lisbon, Tenerife (Dec 5), Gran Canaria and Funchal (M331) $1,200 (+$68).
DECEMBER 2013 (Christmas and New Years Eve specials)
- (December 11) 4-day short cruise Southampton to Bruges and Paris (Le Havre) (M332) $940 (+$63).
- (December 15) 7-day Southampton to New York (M333) $960 (+$57).
- (December 15) 19-day the Queen Mary Caribbean cruise from Southampton to New York, USVI (St Thomas, (December 26), Antigua (St Johns), St Kitts (Basseterre), St Maarten (Philipsburg), BVI (Tortola), (December 31 at sea) and NYC (M333A) $3,150 (+$118).
- (December 15) 26-day Caribbean from Southampton round-trip (M333B) $4,300 (+$118).
- (December 22) 12-day the round-trip Christmas Holiday cruise New York to Caribbean (M401) $2,100 (+$111).
- (December 22) 19-day NYC to Caribbean (St Thomas, Antigua, St Kitts, St Maarten, Tortola) and New York City to Southampton (M401A) $3,250 (+$114).
Queen Mary 2 cruise 2014 QM2 itinerary, schedule and prices PP
- (January 3) 7-day New York to Southampton (M402) $960 (+$45).
- (Jan 10) the 119-night QM2 World Cruise 2014 (follow the above itinerary link for the details) (M403) $20,800-28,000-30,000-41,000-69,000 (+$1,180 in Taxes & port fees).
- (the rest of January 10, 2014 sailings) QM2 cruise deals from Southampton UK to Australia, Dubai, Hong Kong:
- 40-night (from Southampton to Sydney) prices from $7,690 (+$210).
- 63-night (Southampton – Sydney) prices from $12,100 (+$445).
- 59-night (from Southampton to Adelaide) – prices start from $13,430 (+$350).
- 42-night (from Southampton to Brisbane) – from $13,430 (+$210).
- 65-night (Southampton – Brisbane) – from $17,540 (+$440).
- 33-nigh (Southampton to Perth) – from $8,550 (+$110).
- 55-night (Southampton – Perth) from $13,430 (+$340).
- 38-night (from Southampton to Melbourne) prices from $8,550 (+$145).
- 61-night (Southampton – Melbourne) $13,430 (+$380).
- 18-night from UK to Cape Town South Africa – from $3,500 (+$81).
- 101-night from UK to Dubai – from $19,500 (+$800).
- 82-night from UK to Hong Kong – from $15,800 (+$630).
- (January 28, 2014 itineraries) QM2 departing from Cape Town South Africa to Australia and Asia (Dubai, Hong Kong):
- the largest segment of the Queen Mary 2 World tour 2014 – 101-night departing from South Africa to UK – from $19,500 (+$1,130 taxes/fees).
- 24-night (from Cape Town to Brisbane) $13,650 (+$380)
- 22-night (Cape Town to Sydney) prices from $4,200 (+$160), and 45-night Cape Town – Sydney (from $8,600, +$390)
- 20-night (Cape Town to Melbourne) $4,660 (+$90)
- 41-night (from Cape Town to Adelaide) from $9,550 (+$300)
- 15-night (Cape Town to Perth) $4,660 (+$60)
- 83-night (from Cape Town to Dubai) from $15,980 (+$750)
- 64-night (Cape Town to Hong Kong) $12,300 (+$580).
FEBRUARY 2014 (Australia cruises to UK and Asia ports)
- (February 12, 2014) departing from Perth (Fremantle):
- 86-night Fremantle to UK – from $21,640 (+$1,000 taxes/port fees)
- 22-night round-trip from Fremantle with Bali (Indonesia) – $sold out.
- (February 17, 2014) departing from Melbourne:
- 23-night round-trip from Melbourne with Bali, Indonesia – $sold out
- 52-night (Melbourne to Singapore) – from $17,760 (+$490).
- (February 19, 2014) departing from Sydney:
- 79-night (from Sydney to Southampton) prices from $15,300 (+$970)
- 61-night (from Sydney to Dubai) from $11,800 (+$590)
- 42-night (from Sydney to Hong Kong) prices from $8,100 (+$420)
- 61-night (from Sydney to Dubai) $11,800 (+$590)
- 50-night (from Sydney to Singapore) $13,100 (+$460).
- (February 21, 2014) departing from Brisbane (Queensland)
- 23-night (round-trip from Brisbane with Bali Indonesia) $sold out
- 59-night (Brisbane to Dubai) from $13,100 (+$555)
- 40-night (Brisbane to Hong Kong) $9,000 (+$380).
MARCH 2014 (Queen Mary Australia & Asia cruises)
- (March 6, 2014) departing from Perth (Fremantle)
- 64-night (Perth to Southampton, UK) prices from $17,000 (+$800 in taxes/fees)
- 46-night (Perth to Dubai) $13,100 (+$430)
- 35-night (Perth to Singapore) $13,100 (+$310)
- 27-night (Perth to Hong Kong) $9,000 (+$255)
- (March 10, 2014) departing from Adelaide 60-night to UK – prices from $17,000 (+$790).
- (March 12, 2014) departing from Melbourne
- 58-night (Melbourne to UK) $17,000 (+$765)
- 40-night (Melbourne to Dubai) $13,100 (+$385)
- 21-night (Melbourne to Hong Kong) $9,000 (+$215)
- 29-night (Melbourne to Singapore) $13,100 (+$270).
- (March 14) departing from Sydney
- 56-night (Sydney to UK (Southampton) - prices from $10,900 (+$850)
- 38-night (Sydney to Dubai) $7,400 (+$376)
- 19-night (Sydney to Hong Kong) $3,700 (+$205)
- 27-night (Sydney to Singapore) $8,200 (+$240).
- (March 16) departing from Brisbane
- 54-night (Brisbane to UK) prices from $12,100 (+$725)
- 17-night (Brisbane to Hong Kong) $4,100 (+$175)
APRIL 2014 QM2 cruises leaving from Asia (Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai)
- (April 2) departing from Hong Kong, China
- 37-night (Hong Kong to Southampton) – prices from $7,200 (+$565)
- 19-night (Hong Kong to Dubai) $3,400 (+$185)
- 8-night (Hong Kong to Singapore) $1,560 (+$70).
- (April 10) departing from Singapore
- 29-night (Singapore to UK) $8,000 (+$510)
- 11-night (Singapore to Dubai) $4,100 (+$130).
- (April 21) 18-night from Dubai to UK (Southampton) – prices start from $3,500 (+$400 port charges/taxes).
- (May 9) 7-day Southampton to New York (M404) $1,050 (+$40).
- (May 16) 7-day New York to Southampton (M405A) $1,100 (+$52).
- (May 16) 10-day NYC-Southampton-Bruges-Hamburg (M405) $1,650 (+$96).
- (May 23) 3-day short Southampton-Bruges-Hamburg (M405C) $510 (+$60).
- (May 23) 13-day UK to Norwegian Fjords, round-trip from Southampton to Bruges, Hamburg, Norway – Geiranger (28), Bergen (29), Andalsnes (30), Olden (31) and Stavanger (June 1), and Hamburg (M405D) $2,200 (+$220).
- (May 26) 8-day round-trip from Hamburg to Norway Fjords (M406) $1,440 (+$132).
- (June 3) 10-day from Hamburg to Southampton, Canada (Halifax, June 11), NYC (M407) $1,750 (+$105).
- (June 3) 19-day round-trip from Hamburg to Canada-USA (M407B) $3,350 (+$157).
- (June 3) 2-day short Hamburg-Southampton (M407A) $370 (+$42).
- (June 5) 15-day round-trip from Southampton to New York with New England (Halifax) (M407D) $2,550 (+$100).
- (June 5) 8-day Southampton to Halifax-NYC (M407C) $1,400 (+$80).
- (June 13) 7-day New York to Southampton (M408A) $1,200 (+$52).
- (June 13) 9-day New York to Hamburg with UK (M408) $1,580 (+$77).
- (June 13) 18-day Transatlantic round-trip from New York (M408B) $3,300 (+$163).
- (June 20) 2-day Southampton to Hamburg (M408C) $350 (+$42).
- (June 20) 4-day short round-trip from Southampton to Hamburg (M408D) $830 (+$69).
- (June 22) 2-day Hamburg to Southampton (M409A) $430 (+$42).
- (June 22) 9-day Hamburg to New York with UK (M409) $1,750 (+$90).
- (June 22) 14-day from Hamburg to New York visiting Canada - Southampton, NYC, Halifax (July 3) and Boston (July 4th) (M409B) $2,960 (+$159).
- (June 22) 23-day round-trip from Hamburg to New York with New England (M409C) $4,530 (+$210).
- (June 24) 7-day Southampton to NYC (M409D) $1,350 (+$64).
- (June 24) 12-day UK to New York with Nova Scotia (Halifax) and Boston (M409E) $2,500 (+$133).
- (June 24) 19-day round-trip from UK to USA and Canada (M409F) $3,860 (+$143).
- (July 1) 5-day round-trip New York to Canada – Halifax (July 3) and Boston (July 4) (M410) $1,250 (+$97).
- (July 1) 12-day Transatlantic to UK (M410A) $2,560 (+$128).
- (July 1) 14-day to Germany (M410B) $2,780 (+$154).
- (July 6) 7-day New York to Southampton (M411A) $1,350 (+$51).
- (July 6) 9-day New York to Hamburg (M411) $1,580 (+$77).
- (July 6) 22-day the round-trip from NYC to Canada, England and Germany (M411B) $4,300 (+$232).
- (July 13) 2-day Southampton to Hamburg (M411C) $380 (+$42).
- (July 13) 8-day from UK to Norway Fjords – visiting Hamburg (July 15 & 19) and Stavanger (July 17) (M411D) $1,700 (+$138).
- (July 15) 4-day the round-trip Hamburg to Norway/Stavanger (M412) $1,220 (+$67).
- (July 19) 2-day Hamburg to Southampton (M413A) $400 (+$42).
- (July 19) 9-day Hamburg to New York (M413) $1,650 (+$90).
- (July 19) 19-day Transatlantic round-trip from Hamburg to UK and NYC (M413B) $3,550 (+$142).
- (July 21) 7-day Southampton to New York (M413C) $1,400 (+$64).
- (July 21) 15-day Transatlantic round-trip from Southampton (M413D) $2,920 (+$75).
- (July 28) 8-day New York to UK (M414A) $1,530 (+$52).
- (July 28) 10-day New York to Hamburg (M414) $1,950 (+$77).
- (July 28) 30-day round-trip from New York to Norwegian Fjords and the Arctic Circle – visiting Southampton (Aug 5), Hamburg (Aug 7), in Norway – Bergen (9), Andalsnes (10), Trondheim (11), Tromso (13), Alesund (15), Stavanger (16), Hamburg (18) and Southampton (20) (M414B) $6,000 (+$303).
- (August 5) 2-day UK to Germany (M414C) $350 (+$42).
- (August 5) 15-day round-trip from Southampton/UK to Norway/Arctic (M414D) $3,300 (+$209).
- (August 7) 11-day round-trip from Hamburg/Germany to Norway/Arctic (M415) $2,400 (+$139).
- (August 18) 2-day Hamburg to Southampton (M416A) $400 (+$42).
- (August 18) 9-day Hamburg to New York (M416) $1,840 (+$90).
- (August 20) 7-day from England to New York (M416B) $1,400 (+$64).
- (August 20) 15-day round-trip from UK to New England with NYC and Halifax (Aug 29) (M416C) $2,880 (+$94).
- (August 27) 8-day NYC to Canada and UK (M417) $1,530 (+$76).
- (August 27) 19-day Transatlantic round-trip from New York to Europe – stopping in Halifax (29), Southampton (Sept 4 & 8), Belgium/Bruges (5), France/Cherbourg (7) (M417A) $3,260 (+$172).
- (September 4) 4-day from Southampton/UK to Belgium and France (M418) $660 (+$57).
- (September 8) 7-day UK to New York (M419) $1,310 (+$64).
- (September 8) 19-day UK to USA and Canada/New England – visiting NYC (15), Newport RI (16), Boston MA (17), Bar Harbor ME (18), New Brunswick (Saint John, 19), Halifax (20), Quebec City (23) to New York (M419A) $3,800 (+$217).
- (September 8) 26-day round-trip from UK to NYC-Canada-New England-NYC (M419B) $5,050 (+$227).
- (September 15) 12-day round-trip from New York to Canada/New England (M420) $2,500 (+$183).
- (September 15) 19-day NYC to Canada and UK (M420A) $3,760 (+$213).
- (September 27) 7-day New York to Southampton (M421) $1,260 (+$51).
- (September 27) 19-day round-trip from New York to Europe – visiting Southampton (Oct 4 & 8), Bruges (5), Cherbourg (7) (M421A) $3,180 (+$150).
- (October 4) 3-day cruise one-way from UK to France/Cherbourg (disembarkation) with Bruge/Zeebrugge (M422A) $510 (+$43).
- (October 4) 4-day round-trip from UK to Belgium and France (M422) $660 (+$57).
- (October 7) 1-day cruise from France to England – departing from Cherbourg to Southampton (M422B) $200 (+$28).
- (October 7) 9-day from France to USA – Cherbourg to NYC with UK (M422C) $1,750 (+$75).
- (October 7) 21-day from France to USA-Canada/New England (M422D) $4,100 (+$229).
- (October 8) 8-day from Southampton to New York (M423) $1,500 (+$63).
- (October 8) 20-day one-way from England to USA – New York (16), Boston (18), Bar Harbor (19), Canada/New England – Saint John NB (20), Halifax NS (21), Quebec City (24), Newport (27), disembarkation in NYC (M423A) $3,800 (+$215).
- (October 8) 27-day the round-trip from UK to USA and Canada (M423B) $5,000 (+$225).
- (October 16) 12-day round-trip from New York to Canada (M424) $2,330 (+$182).
- (October 16) 19-day NYC to UK with Canada (M424A) $3,550 (+$210).
- (October 16) 21-day NYC to Canada-NYC-UK-Hamburg (M424B) $3,900 (+$236).
- (October 28) 7-day from New York to Southampton (M425A) $1,250 (+$51).
- (October 28) 9-day from New York to Hamburg (M425) $1,580 (+$76).
- (October 28) 22-day Transatlantic round-trip from New York to Europe – visiting Southampton (Nov 4 & 12), Hamburg (Nov 6 & 10) and Norway (Oslo, Nov 8) (M425B) $3,500 (+$230).
- (November 4) 2-day Southampton to Hamburg (M425C) $300 (+$42).
- (November 4) 8-day round-trip from Southampton to Hamburg (Nov 6 & 10) and Oslo/Norway (Nov 8) – (M425D) $1,350 (+$136).
- (November 6) 4-day round-trip from Hamburg to Oslo (M426) $1,100 (+$66).
- (November 10) 2-day Hamburg to Southampton (M427A) $300 (+$42).
- (November 10) 9-day Hamburg to New York (M427) $1,550 (+$90).
- (November 12) 7-day Southampton to New York (M427B) $1,200 (+$63).
- (November 12) 14-day round-trip from UK to USA/New York (M427C) $2,300 (+$73).
- (November 19) 7-day from NYC to Southampton (M428) $1,250 (+$51).
- (November 30) 12-day round-trip Canary Islands from Southampton – to Funchal (Dec 4), St Cruz De La Palma (5), Gran Canaria (6), Arrecife (7) and Lisbon (9) (M430) $1,800 (+$92).
- (December 12) 3-day Belgium Christmas Markets from Southampton to Bruges (Dec 14) (M431) $500 (+$46).
- (December 15) 7-day Southampton to New York City (M432) $1,100 (+$63).
- (December 15) 19-day one-way Caribbean cruise from UK to NYC (22), St Thomas (26), Dominica (27), St Lucia (28), Barbados (in Bridgetown on Dec 29), St Kitts (30), disembarkation in New York (Jan 3) (M432A) $3,300 (+$120).
- (December 15) 26-day round-trip Caribbean cruise from Southampton (M432B) $4,550 (+$130).
- (December 22) 12-day round-trip to Caribbean from New York (M501) $2,240 (+$88).
- (December 22) 19-day NYC to Caribbean and UK/Southampton disembarkation (M501A) $3,400 (+$117).
Queen Mary 2 cruise 2015 schedule
QM2 2015 World Cruise segments
(For exact itinerary and ports of call information – follow the World Tour link at the page top.
JANUARY 2015 from UK and Dubai
- (January 3) 7-day New York to Southampton (M502) $1,200
- (January 10 departures from Southampton, UK)
- 113-day Southampton round-trip – from $20,000
- 98-day UK to Cape Town, South Africa – from $17,300
- 61-day UK to Sydney, Australia – from $10,500
- 42-day UK to Hong Kong, China – from $7,500
- 34-day UK to Singapore – from $6,100
- 20-day UK to Dubai – from $3,700.
- (January 30 departures from Dubai, UAE)
- 93-day Dubai to UK – from $16,400
- 54-day Dubai to Sydney, Australia (Mar 25) – from $9,400
- 41-day Dubai to Sydney, Australia (Mar 12) – from $7,100
- 14-day Dubai to Singapore - from $2,600.
FEBRUARY 2015 QM2 Asia cruises
- (February 13 departures from Singapore)
- 64-day Singapore to Cape Town, South Africa – from $11,200
- 40-day Singapore to Sydney, Australia (Mar 25) – from $6,900
- 8-day Singapore to Hong Kong, China – from $1,500
- (February 21) 19-day from Hong Kong to Sydney, Australia (Mar 12) – from $3,300.
MARCH 2015 QM2 Australia cruises
- (March 12) 13-day from Sydney, Australia (round-trip, Mar 25) – from $2,400.
- (March 25) 39-day Sydney to UK – from $6,900
- (March 25) 24-day Sydney, Australia to Cape Town, South Africa – from $4,400.
- (April 18) 15-day from Cape Town, SOuth Africa to Southampton UK – from $2,700.
- (May 3) 7-day Transatlantic from Southampton to New York – from $1,260.
Cunard Queen Mary 2 cruise ship 2013-2014-2015 schedule shows the perfect itinerary program for your always exceptional vacation on the biggest and most special of all Cunard liners, ever! These are some of the absolutely best of the Britain’s most special cruise deals on the unique and really very big cruise ship Queen Mary 2. The Cunard QM2 ship is your classic ocean liner providing a scale of old-fashioned stylish top-luxury cruising services the world has never seen before! Enjoy it!